Sunday, April 22, 2012

I think this is starting to look very nice! 
Kara, can you shrink the concept map a little side to side?  two bubbles go off on the right side when I try to put it on the home page. 
also.. I think that the standards that we are using for the web site need to be copied and pasted into that page.  It is okay to leave the larger links, but they are not specific to the site.  Do you need help to get that done?
I don't have access to the side bar.... it needs to be put into a logical order.  I think that the rest of it looks great. I love your new pages and Jessica's too!
  Do each of you have .... your lesson plans?  your website evaluation sites?  kara, we still need your digital story linked... I'm going to go through the rubric one more time.  still having trouble with one link holding the hyperlink.. it just won't do it, do you have any ideas? 

2 comments:

  1. Im not exactly sure what to put in the standards page. I thought it would be good to include the websites if they want to know where we gathered our standards from. the links for standards are on the home page. I can link to the home page for standards too. I put the map onto the homepage. If they want to view it larger they can click on the image. That was the best I could do. I could get it to where they could see it on the whole page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok and I have tried to edit the side bar and its not allowing me to either..so i am going into the help menu and see if I can figure it out..

    ReplyDelete