Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Website Plan?

Okay, so I understand more of what Sharon wants after checking out the "recycling drama" website. However, I think we need to agree on a plan of action on how we want our site laid out so that it is logical. Once we have a plan, we can decided who will do what two pages. Also, we have to create some original pieces for this project. Do either of you have ideas of what you'll be doing for those? Basically, I feel like I need a plan before I can take any sort of logical approach to getting this done. If we aren't all on the same page, I don't see how we'll ever end up with a cohesive and sensible website.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica. I have started working on the home page. I guess I am thinking kind of opposite of you.. as we start to put it together and keep referring back to the instructions and rubric, we can put it in logical order. I don't feel like we have all the pieces.. we don't have each other's lesson plans, the new pieces and I can't find Kara's digital story. We can rearrange as we add things to make it flow, but we all need to be able to see all the pieces to make that happen.
    Let me know what you think so far...It is just a start and very open to change! Add a description of your digital story,I still have to write a better one for mine.. I think we can figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooookay! Just the little bit of progress you've made helps me see the big picture a little bit better :) I just could not even imagine how we were going to do this last night. I blame it on "finals brain"!

      So, we're getting all of our materials up, and then we'll make sure it makes sense... Still not really sure about what I'll do for my original piece though.

      Delete
  2. yes, if we have all the pieces it will be easier to make them fit together... kind of like a puzzle!

    ReplyDelete